replay & integrity

C. Wegrzyn wegrzyn at garbagedump.com
Thu Jul 10 08:17:10 EDT 2003

Zooko, I don't think you actually need to worry about the At-Most-Once
semantics you example below. This sort of stuff has been around for
decades and there are a number of open source programs available. Don't
confuse what TLS does - transport messages securely end-to-end - to what
the end points do with them. We don't need to have another protocol
which includes TLS+At-Most-Once semantics. I'd say that would be a
terrible idea.

Chuck Wegrzyn