Fwd: [IP] A Simpler, More Personal Key to Protect Online Messages

C. Wegrzyn wegrzyn at garbagedump.com
Wed Jul 9 08:58:36 EDT 2003

Actually i would imagine that banks could have such a trusted position.
They haven't done anything in the space but I am sure they will at some
time.

The problem isn't them holding the key but once it is in the hands of a
third party it could easily be gotten to by the government (through a
court order or under the US Patriot Act).

Chuck Wegrzyn