Voltage - Identity Based Encryption.

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Jul 8 16:50:08 EDT 2003

also sprach Hack Hawk <hh at hackhawk.net> [2003.07.08.0154 +0200]:
> So what they're saying is that your PRIVATE key is stored on
> a server somewhere on the Internet?!?!

I believe it says it is generated upon initial request, but this is
about as bad. I fully agree with you, this sounds fishy.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid PGP subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i never travel without my diary. one should always have something
 sensational to read on the train."
                                                        -- oscar wilde