RES: Request: review of new Cryptanalysis book

Mads Rasmussen mads at opencs.com.br
Fri Jan 31 12:19:22 EST 2003

Hmm nobody reacted to my request :(

I found this recently, not really a review, but here it goes

http://www.cerias.purdue.edu/homes/ssw/contc/C1534FL.pdf

I guess I have to cough up the 80 bucks and see for myself :o(

Mads Rasmussen
Open Communications Security
+55(11)3345-2525

http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_cart/products/product_detail.asp?sku=C1