Shamir factoring machine uninteresting?

Anish anish at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 28 07:56:54 EST 2003

Hi Perry,
  It seems that all on the list might have read "A Cost-Based Security Analysis of Symmetric and Asymmetric Key Lengths" by Robert D. Silverman :-)
and have similiar lines of thought.Or may be they are just too bored of this...
  BTW I did try to get hold of Nicko's old costing analysis which he claimed to have made on the list when the discussion was on  Bernstein ,but with no luck.
regards

anish