What, me worry?

Jon Simon jon at jonsimon.com
Thu Jan 16 17:42:00 EST 2003

When people have no moral problem with an activity, they more or less
ignore laws that outlaw that activity.  Few will have a moral problem
with breaking DRM or copying media, DMCA or not.  IMHO, all the
effort pouring into consumer DRM is wasted effort.  It would be much
better spent on improving interfaces and quality.
-Jon