Question regarding group management of documents

Anne & Lynn Wheeler lynn at garlic.com
Thu Jan 16 09:55:52 EST 2003

I was at a presentation last week of a company that is doing something like
this .... including cross-domain authentication. it looked very much like
kerberos architecture but using packets with SAML formated data (as tickets).

they listed several financial institutions as well as some gov. operations
http://www.sigaba.com/

random saml related references ....
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/aadsm11.htm#19 IBM alternative to PKI?
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/aadsm11.htm#30 Proposal: A replacement for 3D