Differential Power Analysis Question

Damien O'Rourke orourked at eeng.dcu.ie
Mon Jan 13 08:50:36 EST 2003

Hello All,

I thought somebody might be able to answer a little mathematical
discrepancy on DPA that I can't figure out.  It's probably
something I am over looking but I can't seem to see what.  I
realise that this topic was closed a good while ago but I tried
to send this question at the time only to find out that I couldn't
send an attachment.  I needed to send a pdf file as I couldn't
produce the mathematical symbols in ASCII.  I have managed to
obtain some web space however and I have put the pdf file there
and am sending you all the link instead.  I would be most
appreciative if you would take a look at it for me - its very short.
The address is:

http://www.student.dcu.ie/~orourkd2/Query.pdf

I hope somebody can tell me what I am doing wrong here and I thank
you all for your time.

Best Regards,
Damien.