DeCSS, crypto, law, and economics

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Thu Jan 9 19:51:13 EST 2003

I hear that as new-zealand made it illegal to sell region restricted
DVD players there (as John mentioned in his mail), that units (any
brand) bought for the .nz market are all region players.  Shouldn't be
hard to get one mail order of your choice.  (Or so a .nz person told
me -- he's on the list).

Adam