A talk on Intellectual Property and National Defense

Dave Farber dave at farber.net
Tue Feb 4 09:29:34 EST 2003

I sent this to my IP list. One of the major points I made here is that
secure systems (and I am not calling Palladium a secure system) can host DRM
software. So one can have secure systems in which case it will tape either
law or strong market pressure to not have DRM else we can not have secure
systems in which case DRM will most likely be broken endlessly.

Comments?

Dave

Ps please excuse the inability to hear the questions from the floor, I
recorded it will a small digital recorder on the podium.