Postgraduate programs

David M dmolnar at hcs.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 14 16:25:23 EST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Anton Stiglic wrote:

> government policies on several countries and knowing your suggestions >on
> good schools is a key component for my paper.
>
> You can start by looking here:
> http://hcs.harvard.edu/~dmolnar/gradschools.html

Thanks for mentioning my list! I've recently moved to UC-Berkeley, so the
most current version will be here:

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~dmolnar/gradschools.html

I should caution, however, that I make no attempt to rank or order
programs (except to put Berkeley and Harvard first since I went there).
Also, I only update the list when people send me e-mail corrections, so it
is possible that it's out of date. Any corrections or updates are welcome.

thanks,
-David Molnar