"Tales from the crypto"

Thor Lancelot Simon tls at rek.tjls.com
Sat Dec 6 03:15:18 EST 2003

I'd like to see a copy of the "tales from the crypto" section of the Cray
supercomputer FAQ.  The version of the FAQ available on the web describes
it as "not for public distribution".  I'd like to read it because I think it
might shed some light on just what nobody at all, no, really, nobody, not
ever, nowhere, did with a comparatively immense amount of computing power;
but that's a secondary reason; I'd also like to read it because I've heard
here and there that there are some really great stories in there, if only...
well, you get the idea.

Anyone have one to share?

 Thor Lancelot Simon	                                      tls at rek.tjls.com