Computer Voting Expert, Dr. Rebecca Mercuri, Ousted From Elections Confer...

Freematt357 at aol.com Freematt357 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 12:26:33 EDT 2003

Some effort should be made to communicate the danger of e-ballots to the
various grassroots, political organizations interested in voting issues. We really
have to get a wider audience made aware of the tremendous danger.

And somebody should work on producing an alternative hybrid voting machine
that is hard copy paper verifiable. I think we have to give these local
governments a viable alternative, a machine that can't be used for
Machiavellian machinations.

Regards,  Matt Gaylor