DMCA Crypto Software

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Apr 16 13:36:11 EDT 2003

Gee, this looks a lot like the work I did at Arepa, er, Into Networks
back on '98-99.  Indeed, I've already got a patent on a similar
technology (although I have no clue who owns the patent nowadays).  We
were using the technology to protect software and stream it to users
machines off the net.  Unfortunately the company closed down last
year.

-derek