Anonymous blogging experiment

zem zem at vigilant.tv
Fri Apr 11 23:22:57 EDT 2003

A few weeks back on the cryptography list someone asked about anonymous
blogging software and hosting.

I've put together a simple system which I think meets the requirements:
a remailer/PGP interface to a weblog hosting service.  It needs
testing, so I'm offering free hosting to a few anonymous bloggers to
help try it out.  Familiarity with mixmaster and PGP or GPG is
required.

Replies via remailer and PGP only please.  Fingerprint is listed below.
Make sure you include a public key and either a working nym or
instructions on how I can contact you.

--
mailto:zem at vigilant.tv F289 2BDB 1DA0 F4C4 DC87 EC36 B2E3 4E75 C853 FD93
http://vigilant.tv/    "..I'm invisible, I'm invisible, I'm invisible.."