Russia Intercepts US Military Communications?

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Thu Apr 10 01:34:47 EDT 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 01:07:54PM -0500, Trei, Peter wrote:

> There are a lot of people who don't consider this source credible.
> After the site was cited on the Interesting People list, the following
> appeared. I'll leave it up to the reader as to who to believe.

On the site today:

----
Our updates were not genuine materials from any of Russian or other
special services, but rather an "intellectual product" of the group
itself, product of its operative, informational and analytical
abilities. But compiling the updates we used materials available from
our friends from special information structures. The very form
"operativnaya informatsiya" never claimed to be "military information
updates" but served as additional data for self-dependent analysis.
----

Translation: "We made it all up".

Kris