Sun donates elliptic curve code to OpenSSL?

Noriyuki Soda soda at sra.co.jp
Tue Sep 24 09:57:42 EDT 2002

	:
> (2) don't modify Sun's code as provided by Sun, don't use only parts
> of the donated code, and don't remove the license text from the code.

I think this (2) is misunderstanding, or may lead misunderstand.

For example, i) of 3) describes that modifed part of the code
(i.e. modified since Sun's contribution) is not subject of the
covenant. But licensee who modifies Sun's code can covenant to Sun
about the unmodified part of the code.
--
soda