Cryptogram: Palladium Only for DRM

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Tue Sep 17 14:51:17 EDT 2002

> Niels Ferguson[SMTP:niels at ferguson.net] wrote:
>
> Well, I'm tired of this. AARG, or whoever is hiding behind this pseudonym,
> is obviously not reading the responses that I send, as he keeps asking
> questions I already answered. I'm not going to waste more of my time
> responding to this. This is my last post in this thread.
>
> Have Fun!
>
> Niels

Of course, this is just what AARG wants - he has never actually been
interested in trying to persuade you. He just wants to wear down the
people who are able to effectively dispute his claims to the point
where they shut up, abandon the field of battle, and leave his position
trimphant by default.

He doesn't care about the truth, or whether you have shown him to
be false. He just wants to win.

Peter Trei