patent free(?) anonymous credential system pre-print

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Oct 29 19:31:29 EST 2002

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:49:21 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jason Holt <jason at lunkwill.org>
To: cypherpunks at minder.net
Subject: patent free(?) anonymous credential system pre-print
Sender: owner-cypherpunks at lne.com

I've submitted a pre-print of my anonymous credential system to the IACR
ePrint server.  Thanks to all of you who responded to the questions I posted
here while working on it.  I'd love to hear feedback from any and all before I
sumbit it for publication; particularly, I want to make sure I haven't
forgotten to give proper attribution for any previous work.

http://eprint.iacr.org/2002/151/

It mentions how to use the blinding technique Ben Laurie describes in his
Lucre paper, which I don't think has been mentioned in the formal literature,
and also describes what I call a non-interactive cut and choose protocol which
is new AFAICT.  Thanks again!

                                        -J

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA