RSA Attacks? (was: Attacks on AES)

Martin F Krafft krafft at ifi.unizh.ch
Tue Oct 29 11:30:25 EST 2002

First off, thanks to everyone who replied to my AES attacks thread so
far! Keep 'em coming... ;^>

Second, to add to my original post:

> Also, I have heard that RSA is suffering from similar attacks, but
> I couldn't find any literature yet. Can you confirm this, and if so,
> possibly show me some references on that too?

This possibly refers back to Bernstein's _Circuits for Integer
Factorisation_ from a year ago. I am still talking to the guys who
want this talk to make sure that they want me to indeed cover a 12
Month old story, but so far, I could find *nothing* pertaining to RSA
since DJBs paper.

--
Martin F. Krafft                   Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                      Department of Information Technology