JYA ping

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Oct 3 20:11:33 EDT 2002

--- begin forwarded text

From: "Trei, Peter" <ptrei at rsasecurity.com>
To: Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>, "'Graham Lally'" <scribe at exmosis.net>
Cc: cypherpunks at lne.com
Subject: RE: JYA ping
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:34:28 -0400
Sender: owner-cypherpunks at lne.com

> Graham Lally[SMTP:scribe at exmosis.net] wrote:
>
> Eugen Leitl wrote:
> > On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Anonymous wrote:
> >
> >>Cryptome has nor been updated since 9/23 ... any clues, anyone ?
> >
> > No. Anyone knows whether John Young is okay?
>
> Can't get through to http://www.jya.com/ either (plus Google hasn't cached
>
> it, for some reason...?) - can't resolve it at all.

I can't get through to www.jya.com either, but cryptome.org comes
through fine.

At the bottom of the initial document list, I find the line:

"19 August 2002: The JYA.com archive is temporarily unavailable during
relocation."

Considering the glitches and mis-steps that often accompany server
relocation, I'm not too worried - yet.

It would be nice if John would drop the list a note.

Peter Trei

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA