Digital ID papers

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Nov 18 18:09:17 EST 2002

--- begin forwarded text

To: Bob Hettinga <rah at shipwright.com>
From: "David G.W. Birch" <dave at chyp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:36:19 +0000
Subject: Digital ID papers

Hi Bob,

Can you post this in all the usual places thanks!

The presentations from the 3rd Annual Consult Hyperion Digital Identity
Forum are now available for downloading from the Forum web site at
www.digitalidforum.com, including presentations from Microsoft, Liberty
Alliance, the UK Office of the e-Envoy, Royal Bank of Scotland and others.

The Forum was very successful: some of the delegate comments received were

* "You get the finest audiences for these events - it was a *real* forum,
and there were powerful cylinders firing throughout the room."

* "I found the event both interesting and stimulating. The quality of papers
was very good, and quite a lot of open discussion was allowed"

* "Just to say thanks again for a very enlightening event - I hope other
delegates got as much out of it as I did!"

* "I think I made some potentially useful contacts, and the content itself
was fascinating. I thought it was really well run as well - brilliantly
done!"

Regards,
Dave Birch.

--
-- David Birch, Director, Consult Hyperion
--

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA