FC: Hollywood wants to plug "analog hole," regulate A-D conve rters

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Wed May 29 14:29:39 EDT 2002

Actually, it's unlikely that anyone would embed watermarks in billboard
ads, or in ads in general. Copying an ad is usually a Good Thing from
the advertiser's point of view - more exposure. It's only the program
material which needs protection.

To get back to security; could I use this to defeat video surrveilliance
cameras, by wearing a copyrighted teeshirt??

This thread on this very silly idea from the MPAA has gone far
enough, IMHO.

Peter Trei