Financial Security Weblog

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Mar 28 07:55:38 EST 2002

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:44:57 +0000
To: rah at shipwright.com
From: Pelle Braendgaard <pelle at neubia.com>
Subject: Financial Security Weblog

Bob,
I started a Financial Applications Security  weblog last week to cover
security news thats relevant to Financial Institutions, in particular
Investment banks because thats where my expertise is. My main focus wont be
on Firewalls, viruses etc. but rather on the Applications, Middle Tiers and
feeds that are used.
I will however try to cover DBS stuff as well, hopefully to make more
people from the Investment banks aware about the benefits.
The weblog can be reached at http://neubia.com
Pelle

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA

The IBUC Symposium on Geodesic Capital
April 3-4, 2002, The Downtown Harvard Club, Boston
<mailto: rah at ibuc.com> for details...