"Omniscient Cryptanalysis"... (was Re: Knuth needs killing)

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sun Mar 17 13:40:52 EST 2002

...or, "Newby's Rejoinder to Knuth's Paradox".

This is just about the funniest thing I've read on cryptography in months.
Maybe years.

Outstanding. Laugh-out-loud funny.

Somewhere, I bet even St. Anselm is laughing, and Bishop Berkeley is
pouring himself a stiff one...

Still grinning,
RAH

--- begin forwarded text