Fwd: [BAWUG] AirTraq Mailing List announcement

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Mar 16 14:21:44 EST 2002

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:14:27 +0000
To: usual at espace.net
From: Fearghas McKay <fm at st-kilda.org>
Sender: <usual at espace.net>

--- begin forwarded text

From: wireless lan <mywlan at yahoo.com>
To: linux-wlan-user at lists.linux-wlan.com, wireless at lists.bawug.org,
    general at sfwireless.net

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:22:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I dearly appreciate all these mailing list I
subscribe. A bunch of friend and I opened a new one
_dedicated_ to wireless security research. It's not
wlan specific: these last days we spoke about GSM,
telco wireless networks auth, wlan DoS, 802.11b
spoofing methods.

Here is the mailing list description, if you are
interested, feel free to join :)

Also we are going to make some AirTraq workshop (here
in San Francisco, some will probably also happen in
Bangkok, London and Paris where we have some AirTraq
members) to demonstrate known problems (hands on for
everyone interested) and to investigate new issues,
discuss ideas...

- - -

AirTraq - Wireless Security Research

Discussion in this group relate to wireless security,
wardriving, GSM networks, GPRS, 802.11b and .11a
security, WEP, hiperlan2, spread spectrum, WAP,
bluetooth, UMTS and 3G, UWB, RIM Blackberry, VSAT,
DVB...

This list is created in the spirit of BugTraq to
provide a forum for full disclosure on wireless
security.

airtraq-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

- - -

Best regards,
Philippe.
--
Philippe Langlois
http://www.wavesecurity.com

--- end forwarded text

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA