CP meet at H2K2?

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Jun 20 21:37:56 EDT 2002

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:07:32 -0400
From: Greg Newby <gbnewby at ils.unc.edu>
To: cypherpunks at lne.com
Subject: CP meet at H2K2?
Sender: owner-cypherpunks at lne.com

H2K2, 2600's conference, is at Hotel Penn in New York
July 12-14.  http://www.h2k2.net

CP contributors who are scheduled include
John Young and yours truly.  Maybe others I
didn't recognize or see yet.  I heard of a few other
tentatives.

The full conference schedule should be online within
the next couple of days.  I'm thinking of a CP
meet Saturday night July 12.  Anyone else gonna be there?
  -- Greg

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA