Maybe no stego on eBay afterall

Peter Wayner pcw2 at flyzone.com
Fri Jul 19 21:01:16 EDT 2002

I used to think that CCD cameras were a pretty good approximation of
random number generators, but not any longer. I've seen too many
pictures where the LSB is heavily correlated with some of the higher
order bits. Really. There are some good pictures documenting in my
book. So while I think you're making a fair point, experience doesn't
always suggest that it work out that way.