CFP2003 - April 1-4, 2003 - New York City

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Jul 8 23:32:27 EDT 2002

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Computers <cfp at well.com>
To: rah at shipwright.com
Subject: CFP2003 - April 1-4, 2003 - New York City

MARK YOUR CALENDAR CFP 2003--APRIL 1-4 IN THE BIG APPLE

Dear Friend of CFP,

I am happy, although a tad superstitious, to announce that the 13th
Annual Conference on Computers, Freedom, and Privacy will begin on
April 1 and run through April 4, 2003 in New York City. The meeting
will be held at The New Yorker Hotel, in the shadow of the Empire State
Building, with a variety of differently priced accommodations available
in New York.

The CFP 2003 website should be up and running in a few days.  Please
check the site regularly for updated information.  Make sure to mark
your calendars and I hope to meet you in Manhattan.

Sincerely,
Barry Steinhardt
2003 CFP Chair
http://www.cfp2003.org

(Note: yow have received this mailing because you were an attendee
at a previous CFP conference or because you have requested information
about CFP. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
send your request to:    cfpinfo at well.com    and be sure to note the
exact email address at which you received this communication so we can
purge it from the list.)

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA