crypto/web impementation tradeoffs

bear bear at sonic.net
Thu Jul 4 12:30:06 EDT 2002

Without more knowledge of the parameters of the system
(especially the threat model), it's hard to say -- however,
this sounds like a case for the Diffie-Hellman key agreement
protocol.  Have the client and server each pick a random
number, and then use those numbers to generate a key
dynamically.

			Bear