[open-source] File encryption

George Schoelles George at Schoelles.com
Wed Jan 30 23:48:38 EST 2002

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 06:50 pm, Jei wrote:
> [...]

On a quick note I recently installed cfs on RedHat 7.2 using a 6.2 RPM and
with some coaxing it fits the bill nicely where others give up.

It indeed would be cool if someone picked up the good work.

--
George Schoelles

http://66.146.12.214/~gschoell/signature.htm