disposable contactless paper smart cards update

P.J. Ponder ponder at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Thu Jan 17 15:29:26 EST 2002

The Intertrader mailing list 'smartcards' has a recent post regarding the
development and deployment of paper contactless smartcards that can be
used in applications such as transit fares.  The mailing list archive
webpage says the archives are only for subscribers, but I don't know if
that is true or not.  The archived post is here:

http://lists.intertrader.com/archives-private/smartcards/2002-January/000252.html

If you want to read it and can't get it, I can email it to you, I guess.
--
ponder