PGP & GPG compatibility

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 15 15:06:42 EST 2002

Is there even development on the PGP (product) line?  AFAIK
they (NAI) have not release PGP 7.x in source form.  Worse, there
are a couple of bugs I found in 6.5.8 when I was porting it
to Tru64, but who knows if anyone is listening over at NAI.

It's a sad state of affairs.  Perhaps I should go into "PGP
consulting", but I don't know if anyone would pay me to support
PGP for them....

-derek