Anyone familiar with ntru?

Ariel Waissbein ariel_waissbein at corest.com
Tue Jan 8 11:50:53 EST 2002

There was a chosen ciphertext attack presented on crypto 2000
by Joux and Jaulmes. Check the web.

See also "Key Recovery and Message Attacks on NTRU-Composite" by
Craig Gentry.

And the communication given at the rump session of crypto2001.
Back there an attack and a fix were simultaneously presented.
I couldn't find nor remember the details, see
http://www.ntru.com/technology/tech.scrutiny.htm for some more
info.

regards,
Ariel

--
====================[ CORE Security Technologies ]==================
Ariel Waissbein

Pgp Fingerprint: 8D5E 46CC A6DA C46F 1EBC  C3D3 210A 37F0 8A47 76AA

email :  ariel_waissbein at corest.com
http://www.corest.com

I was scared. Petrified. Because (x) hearing voices isn't like
catching a cold, you can't get rid of it with lemmon tea (y)
it's inside, it is not some naevus, an epidermal blemish you
can cover up or cauterise (z) I had no control over it. It was
there of its own volition, just stopped in and (zz) I was going
bananas.
-Tibor Fischer ``The Thought Gang"