Cringely Gives KnowNow Some Unbelievable Free Press... (fwd)

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Wed Feb 27 03:22:27 EST 2002

Philip,
If we can at all fit it into the schedule, IFCA will attempt to offer a
colloquium on this topic at FC. Based on the countless calls inquiring about
this issue that I received just in the last few days, the customers of
financial cryptography are quite concerned about the Bernstein paper, albeit
the paper raises a number of open issues that still would need to be
investigated before one should assert that the sky is falling.

See you all at FC,

--Lucky, IFCA President