Digital Bearer Settlements Wiki

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Dec 10 15:11:31 EST 2002

At 10:32 PM -0500 on 12/9/02, Myers W. Carpenter wrote:

> Apparently we still haven't. <g>  I was waiting to beef up the site with more
> interesting bits and pieces, but you lot are welcome to have a look around.
>
> The link is:
>
> http://cryptomonkey.net/dbs/
>
> And yes, I run the site.

*That* is extremely cool.

Thank you. Very much.

We definitely need to crank up a full antecedents/precedents list of people
who came before me on the internet bearer transaction idea though,
including, but not limited to Nick Szabo, who you have, but also folks like
the Agorics guys, Eric Hughes, Tim May, and so on.

We can also link to the paper that David Wyatt of CREST did about internet
bearer securities transactions, Richard Rahn's testimony before Congress on
them, and so on. Not to mention all the stuff the E-language people did,
including Ferex :-).

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA