New Anacroym - "NOYFB,P"

John F. McMullen observer at westnet.com
Sun Dec 1 09:27:10 EST 2002

In an NY Daily News column by Gail Buckley that I posted to my group
earlier, she mentioned that she had called Hillary and Chuck Schumer's
answering machies to implore them to vote against the Homeland Security
Bill. Her call had the same result as did William Safire (and many
other)'s columns -- None.

One of the main concers that most critics of the announced security
efforts has been the "Information Awareness Office" headed by Iran Contra
figure Adm. John Poindexter.

Since objections and opinion columns have done no good, I suggest an
on-going non-difficult form of protest and notification -- the addition to
e-mail signatures of "NOYFB, P", a new anacroym for "None of your
business, Pointdexter."

   "When you come to the fork in the road, take it" - L.P. Berra
   "Always make new mistakes" -- Esther Dyson
    Pierre Abelard
   "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
    -- Arthur C. Clarke
                          John F. McMullen
                 johnmac at acm.org johnmac at cyberspace.org
              ICQ: 4368412 AIM & Yahoo Messenger: johnmac13
                  http://www.westnet.com/~observer
                               NOYFB,P