Exploits Contributor Program (fwd)

William Knowles erehwon at c4i.org
Wed Aug 21 03:22:45 EDT 2002

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Bram Cohen wrote:

It appears that someone is having a little fun with iDefense's
Vulnerability Contributor Program. An e-mail I got from from a third
party looks exactly like the one below, and the iMoolah webpage is
basically a rip of the iDefense page.

http://www.idefense.com/contributor.html

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk at c4i.org

> I just got the following spam. I have no idea what their deal is,
> anybody care to guess if it's an extortion group?

[...]

"Communications are the nervous system of the entire SAC organization,
and their protection is therefore, of the greatest importance. I like
to say that without communications, all I control is my desk, and that
is not a very lethal weapon."      ---      General T.S. Power U.S.A.F