TCPA not virtualizable during ownership change

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Aug 15 22:10:45 EDT 2002

    --
On 15 Aug 2002 at 15:26, AARG! Anonymous wrote:
> Basically I agree with Adam's analysis.  At this point I
> think he understands the spec equally as well as I do.  He
> has a good point about the Privacy CA key being another
> security weakness that could break the whole system.  It
> would be good to consider how exactly that problem could be
> eliminated using more sophisticated crypto.

Lucky claims to have pointed this out two years ago, proposed
more sophisticated crypto, and received a hostile reception.

Which leads me to suspect that the capability of the powerful
to break the system is a designed in feature.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     JjoH8U8qZ1eOdT/yGjfV7Xz9andBZPeYWaOLC+NP
     2/OJG2MZSnAqcyuvUsNZTsQAcffGGST6LJ7e9vFbK