bin Laden's alleged stego & provos/honey paper

Lyle Seaman lws at spinnakernet.com
Tue Sep 25 10:32:43 EDT 2001

The paper concludes that either "there is not much stego on the net,"
or "it's a different kind of stego", or "stego users choose good
passwords."  A fourth possibility is that "we used the wrong
dictionary."  But I suspect that "love", "hockey", and "jesus" probably
aren't the top choices for passwords among Islamist terrorist cells.

Assuming that the authors were trying to substantiate rumors of stego
use by Islamist terrorists, one imagines they would use Arabic/Farsi
dictionaries and a copy of the Quran.    Perhaps I'm misrembering the
cant of the Februrary 2000 rumors?