FC: Majority of Americans want anti-encryption laws, poll says

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Sep 18 16:34:45 EDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 01:02:47PM -0700, John W Noerenberg II wrote:
> Does Princeton Survey Research Associates have a particular political
> agenda - or did they just blow it with this survey?

I understand the survey may have been commissioned by Newsweek, but I
hesitate to state this as fact without checking. Alas, the magazine's
website is offline, and I don't have time to call them or PSRA (which
does not appear to list it on their website):

http://www.msnbc.com/news/NW-front_Front.asp
File not found
Our Web servers cannot find the page or file you asked for:

-Declan