SSSCA = Digital Rectal Thermometer Security Act ?

Ian BROWN I.Brown at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 10 10:00:37 EDT 2001

Titles I and II of the draft are a truly bizarre mix. I provides the horrible
DMCA-on-crack that has mostly been discussed so far; but II is all
sweetness and light on encouraging the development of security systems and
training of personnel, including the appropriation of $135m annually by 2006 for
infosec R&D and training. Trying buy off certain industry and university sectors?
Somehow I think several magnitudes more pork would be required ;)