DECSS (qrpff) Ties

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Oct 4 12:14:44 EDT 2001

--- begin forwarded text

Date:         Thu, 4 Oct 2001 05:49:33 -0700
Sender: Law & Policy of Computer Communications
<CYBERIA-L at LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
From: DigitaEye Designs <dlehman at DIGITAEYE.COM>
Subject:      DECSS (qrpff) Ties
To: CYBERIA-L at LISTSERV.AOL.COM

I have finalized the DECSS ties. I used the perl version Qrpff
so it could fit on a tie. The ties will be available mid November
and cost $34/tie plus $4 shipping for overseas (didn't think
it was right to penalize domestic people). Proceeds will go towards
a newly forming group Digital Millennium Group, which is geared
towards consumer rights in the digital arena. I have ordered
100 ties and will take pre-orders via check (please contact me
for information). People who have previously expressed interest
will have first shot at the ties.
I will attempt to get a shopping cart online that takes paypal
for those who wish to use credit card or other payment option.
You can see an initial draft of the tie at www.digitaeye.com/qrpff.html

Drew Lehman
DigitaEye Designs
Web Design and E-commerce
http://www.digitaeye.com
(215)681-1156

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA