London 'Observer' editorial calls for escrow

thing thing at thing.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 1 15:50:02 EDT 2001

D'oh, these are people with arty type degrees, they couldn't wire a plug
let alone understand someting as complex as computers & crypto.

Terrorists will carry on using the stuff, one more illegal act while
planning to murder hundreds if not thousands wont bother them in the
slightest.

They expect journalistic freedom I bet they would scream if they
realised just how much this could impact dissidents writing, publishing
and thier safety.

regards,

Steven