Do you know anything about IPrivacy.com? <eom>

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Nov 21 16:19:20 EST 2001

<http://www.iprivacy.com>

I don't think I've seen these guys before. They don't google up much, anyway...

At a first approximation, it looks like a bunch of ex-Citicorpers gonna do
the "trust us, we used to be from Citicorp" trusted third party thing.

Don't recognize any of the names from my admittedly brief tenure at
Citicorp, and I certainly don't recognize any of the technical names,
except that their chief advisor has FSTC in his bio somewhere. The are, of
course, lots of credit card people in the principal list, as well...

Comments, anyone?

Cheers,
RAH

--- begin forwarded text