FYI: Apple Product Security PGP key!

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon May 21 22:16:54 EDT 2001

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:16:32 -0700
To: mac-crypto at vmeng.com
From: Vinnie Moscaritolo <vinnie at vmeng.com>
Subject:  FYI: Apple Product Security PGP key!
Sender: <mac-crypto at vmeng.com>

right from the web page..

----

Notifications developed by Apple are signed with the Apple Product
Security PGP key. http://www.apple.com/support/security/security.html

Notifications developed by Apple are signed with the Apple Product
Security PGP key. We encourage you to check the signature to ensure
that the document was indeed written by our staff and has not been
changed.

http://www.apple.com/support/security/security_pgp.html

-----

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA