forwarded message from tylera19 at hotmail.com

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon May 14 10:08:48 EDT 2001

This is the goofiest spam I've ever gotten.  How many bits are
contained in the message below the % signs?  Could be quite a few,
depending on your dictionary of nouns, verb, adjectives, and adverbs.
Sure looks like a message to me.  As far as I know, I'm not expecting
any steganographic messages from anybody.  Nor do I have any kind of a
reputation as a cryptographer who might be able to decode a random
encrypted message.  Maybe it really has been spammed in an effort to
avoid traffic analysis?
-russ