archives?

max curious crim at globalserve.net
Wed Jun 27 04:22:54 EDT 2001

Hello, I remember there was a thread regarding cracking the enigma machine and how
the code breakers did not want to consider the simplest cases and as a result it
took several years longer to 'crack' it. I think it was an article, but where and
when (and on which mailing list I saw it and precisely what it was about) I can not
remember. I apologize for being so vague but if someone could point me to the
archives of this list or point me to the correct email OR to the correct mailing
list - that would be great.

Thank you for your time

Max