Company Awarded Patent for "Digital Tickets" (was Re: GigaLaw.com Daily News, July 30, 2001)

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Jul 31 15:19:54 EDT 2001

--- begin forwarded text

From: Somebody
To: "R. A. Hettinga" <rah at shipwright.com>
Subject: RE: Company Awarded Patent for "Digital Tickets" (was  Re:
GigaLaw.com  Daily News, July 30, 2001)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:18:41 -0400

If you are aware of prior art on a patent that issues
you can send it to the PTO for inclusion in the file.

You can request a reexamination.  However, the PTO
can decide to do a reexamination on its own
if it becomes aware of prior art.

You should include the patent number on
correspondence.  Check on the PTO's webpage.
www.uspto.gov.

If a bounty is posted, you may win a bounty.
I am not sure their web page.

There is also another depository for prior
art that is software related.

You can also send it to the patent holder and
request that they forward it to the PTO.

<somebody>