New results on WEP (fwd)

Matt Blaze mab at research.att.com
Wed Jul 25 19:13:29 EDT 2001

Adi Shamir and his colleagues have some interesting
new results on RC4 with a practical attack against WEP.
With Adi's permission, I've made available a (PostScript)
copy of a draft of his paper at:
  http://www.crypto.com/papers/others/rc4_ksaproc.ps

(Fortunately, as far as I know WEP isn't used for copy protection,
so it's still legal to disseminate and traffic in this kind
of information...)

-matt